The GSC International Business Hub –
Enter the UK Market with GSC
The UK remains the world’s sixth largest economy. According to the World Bank, it ranks eighth for ease of doing business, with a history of low corporate taxation and high innovation, and a highly skilled workforce.
Yet entering the UK market presents any organisation with challenges. From employment and tax law to property, data protection and immigration, the UK’s practices present a range of risks and pitfalls for the unwary or unknowing.
That’s why it helps to have a legal and commercial partner by your side, a partner that has helped organisations from Asia, Africa and Europe establish and scale operations in the UK market.
Introducing the GSC International Business Hub
The GSC International Business Hub is a customisable one stop hub designed to help entrepreneurs, businesses, and international companies enter the UK market. At every stage of your journey we’re by your side, offering tailored, targeted support when you need it.
From UK settlement to start-up launch, from finding commercial premises to protecting your intellectual property, and from employing staff to efficiently structuring your tax arrangements, GSC Solicitors and our strategic partners are ready to help.
Because we’re lawyers, we can help protect your interests, avoid the unexpected and mitigate risk. Because we think entrepreneurially, we can help you seize opportunities you may never have realised existed.
Why choose the GSC International Business Hub?
Because, over the course of 50 years of legal excellence, GSC Solicitors LLP has represented major institutions including Universal Music, Channel 4 and PRS for Music. Because we are a Legal 500 Leading Firm. Because our expertise has helped shape UK law. And because we have helped more than hundreds of international organisations build successful businesses in the UK.
- Company formation and structuring advice
- Shareholder agreements and articles of association
- Business & corporate sales and purchases
- Joint ventures
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Asset, business and share sales & purchases
- Management buy-outs and institutional buy-ins
- Private equity, venture capital and angel investment
- Cross-border transactions
- LLP, partnership and shareholder issues & disputes
- Share option schemes, share buybacks and capital reductions
- Commercial real estate search
- Commercial property legal advice
- Commercial litigation
- Tax advice and structuring
- Accountancy services
- Business consultancy services including business plan writing
- Sponsor License applications, compliance reviews and retainer services
- Global Business Mobility – UK Expansion Worker visa routes for UK subsidiaries or branch offices
- Global Business Mobility Senior or Specialist Worker visas for intra-company transfers
- Innovator visa for tech leaders
- Skilled Worker visas for long term employment in the UK
- Global Talent visas for leaders or potential leaders in academia, arts & culture
- Citizenship by Investment programme for EU and Caribbean countries
- Employment contracts and service agreements
- Staff handbooks
- Sickness absence policies and application
- Family-friendly policies
- Employee option schemes
- Termination of employment
- Settlement agreements
- TUPE transfers